Thursday, June 30, 2016

How much nail polish remover can kill you?

How much nail polish remover can kill you?

By: Arlene Gentallan

Ingesting 128ml of nail polish can kill you. For young children, ingesting a dose lower than this can still be lethal.

Nail polish remover contains acetone, a carcinogic substance that has a number of potential health hazards to living organisms like humans and animals.

Don't ingest acetone, it's poisonous! If you are in the United States, dial 1-800-222-1222 to speak with a local poison control center.