Watsons Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion Review

Watsons Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion Review | @healthbiztips
Watsons Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion Review | @healthbiztips


Watsons Energizing Body Lotion Warm Vanilla Sugar Review

@healthbiztips by Arlene Gentallan | Beauty blog


I really love how Watsons body lotion makes my skin soft and smooth on top of the fact that's its incredibly affordable!


When I went to a Watsons store, I was immediately caught by the sale of lotions they have--two 532ml Watsons body lotion for only 100 Philippine pesos. So, I was really in for a deal and got myself a bottle of the Warm Vanilla Sugar and Watsons invigorating body lotion Pomegranate & Apple (I wanted to try the other flavors but for now, two will suffice).


Let's review the Watsons Energizing Body Lotion Warm Vanilla Sugar!

Beforehand, I was thinking how delicious the combo of vanilla and sugar is in a lotion, though I did not expect it to have such a mild scent in the actuality. Because I was thinking of sago't gulaman, you know that drink?


Anyways, just like Watsons Deep Moisturizing Body Lotion Cocoa Butter, this Warm Vanilla Sugar variant made my skin soft and smooth as well. That's expected since Watsons body lotion almost have identical ingredients.


This is definitely a quality product as such a low price point. Imagine the savings I have with this skincare product.


It is moisturizing, non greasy, easily absorbed by the skin, and contains antioxidant vitamin E.


Packaging:

Watsons body lotion comes in a 532ml plastic squeeze bottle that stands on its oversized lid. The bottle is yellow in color while the lid is white. I really like the outward appearance of it's packaging.

The expiration date is printed at the lower corner at the back side of the bottle.


Ingredient list of Watsons Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion:

Aqua, Paraffinum  Liquidum, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-30, Parfum, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140.


Labels

Show more

Archive

Show more

Popular Posts