Soothing Balm - Human Nature Review - Healthbiztips

Soothing Balm - Human Nature - Eucalyptus & Bergamot Review



The best thing I like about Human Nature's Soothing Balm is it's all natural. Awesome! It doesn't contain harmful chemicals like paraben and petrolatum.

Soothing Balm - Human Nature Review - Healthbiztips
Soothing Balm - Human Nature Review - Healthbiztips

@healthbiztips by Arlene Gentallan

The packaging clearly indicates that it's "100% no harmful chemicals: No synthetic fragrances, petrolem-derived ingredients, parabens, mineral oil, or other toxic substances.

This soothing balm by Human nature contains eucalyptus, bergamot, and peppermint. All of these 3 stuffs provide relief for anxiety and stress.

I tend to keep soothing balm with me especially when I'm traveling because it's a very good first aid for dizziness, headache, itch, nausea, and body pain.

Ingredients of Human Nature's Soothing Balm:
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil.

Mild

Unlike other soothing balms I've used before, this one by Human Nature doesn't have that overpowering spicy scent that hurts my eyes and nose. It has a fresh mild minty smell that I really like. 

Unlike strong scented soothing balms that I've tried before which stings my nose, this version by Human Nature is gentle and mild.

It easily melts into the skin and doesn't leave an oily mess. In fact, it doesn't feel sticky at all.

I find soothing balm a must-have product especially when I have a bad cold and clogged nose.

However, I'm not about to give up strong scented soothing balms. Most of the time, I just need a mild minty balm to sniff, but there are also instances when I prefer a really strong balm especially when my sense of smell is dampen by common cold.


Melts

Some people find it annoying that Human Nature's soothing balm turns almost liquid when the temperature is hot. For me, it's alright. It's clever and wise that this product comes in a spill-proof container.


The packaging

Human Nature's Soothing Balm comes in a transparent sturdy cylindrical plastic container that's encased by a printed paper box. It comes in a small 10g (.35 oz) and a larger 45g (1.59 oz) variation.

I think the packaging is cute, simple, and nice. It's durable so one can actually reuse it as a container for cosmetics and small stuffs, like a storage for earrings, once you consume the entire soothing balm.

Oh, have you seen the picture? They've filled the container with soothing balm all the way to the top, which I find really adorable.

Labels

Show more

Archive

Show more

Popular Posts